Elegantly Designed Luxury Villa with Pool in Nueva Andalucía
Villa Atalaya holds a much-desired location in the exclusive Atalaya of Rio Verde area within Nueva Andalucía, close to the popular resort of Puerto Banus, while glamorous Marbella is just a five-minute car journey away. The authentic and luxurious Andalusian-style villa holds a large corner pot surrounded by extensive tropical gardens giving guests a real sense of privacy and exclusivity.
The villa can accommodate up to fourteen guests across seven beautiful bedrooms, six of which boast en-suite bathrooms, split between the main house and guest house. The luxury property has been lovingly designed with high attention to detail with quality furnishings, chic décor and a contemporary feel. On arrival at Villa Atalaya, guests will be greeted with a grand fountain and the sense of luxury continues inside with the impressive entrance hall of the main house. On this level is the main living accommodation which comprises of a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is located in the Atalaya of Rio Verde area within the district of Nueva Andalucía, close to the popular resort of Puerto Banus, while glamorous Marbella is just a five-minute car journey away. Malaga Airport is ocnveniantly located just forty-five minutes away. Or why not take the bus!!! For those who would prefer not to drive all the time, there is an excellent bus service running from Nueva Andalucia (from outside La Sala - a 5 minute walk from the property) to the likes of downtown Marbella, Puerto Banus and San Pedro etc
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.