Fantastic Lavish Castle in Gorgeous Countryside of Wales
The magnificent Mostyn Castle holds a fabulous location within beautiful north Wales and makes the perfect base for guests looking to stay in style while exploring the gorgeous surrounding countryside. The Grade II listed Castle was home to the Mostyn’s, one of the Great families in the History of Wales, after this it was then inhabited by Nun’s for many years. It has recently been lovingly and delicately renovated and refurbished into a one-of-a-kind holiday home. The castle boasts lavish yet elegant furnishings and interiors, guests really will feel like they have their very own slice of luxury!
Mostyn Castle can accommodate up to 40 guests across the nine principle bedroom, the Abbey Suite and the Tower Apartment.
On the ground floor, guests will be greeted by the grand entrance hall and impressive entertaining space, comprising of two drawing rooms, library, state dining room and chapel kitchen which comes complete...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Mostyn Castle makes a fabulous base from which to explore the beautiful region of North Wales. Located close to the popular resort of Prestatyn, which boasts picturesque Blue Flag beaches, countryside walks and historic attractions including Prestatyn Castle and the nearby Bodrhyddan Hall meaning that visitors will certainly never be short of things to see, do and explore!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, one set of linen and towels is included in rental price. Please note there is an additional charge for extra sets of towels and linen
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 2-night minimum stay
- Security deposit : £1000 paid via bank transfer to the owner due 8 weeks before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Pets welcome? : Yes one small dog is allowed at the property upon prior approval of the owners. Only one small dog is allowed at the property during a stay. Please always pick up after your dog. Ignoring these rules will lead to your damage deposit being fully deducted.
- Other Ts and Cs : Stag and hen do's are very welcome
- Other 2 : Please note - music is kept to the inside of the castle and turned off at 23.00. The noise can very easily travel to the neighbouring houses. Please be mindful and respectful of the local residents during your stay by limiting all outside noise.