Castello Chianti at Toscana
Castello Chianti is situated deep in the heart of Tuscany surrounded by enchanting olive groves and vineyards and is the ideal place to indulge in a tranquil stay embraced by the beautiful hills of Chianti. Located in Tizzano and only 12 km from Florence in the beautiful Tuscan countryside and wonderfully landscaped gardens lies this stylish castello.
The castle comprises a large complex consisting of the villa, the tower, the romantic park, French garden, the outdoor infinity swimming pool and barbecue terrace. Castello Chianti has belonged to many prestigious Florentine families over the decades and has been beautifully renovated to create a wonderful property to rent or host a wedding.
Castello Chianti can comfortably sleep up to 14 guests in 9 individually designed bedrooms. A discounted rate is applied for smaller groups of 12 and 10. Feel like royalty yourself in this sophisticated castle which comes...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Castello Chianti is situated amongst the most spectacular Tuscan countryside with rolling hills and vineyards all around. With only a short drive (16km) to the historic town of Florence and only 7km to the village of Impruneta, it is the ideal location for a holiday or wedding in a wonderful location. Distances from Castello Chianti - San Polo in Chianti – 2.5km - Impruneta – 14km - Greve in Chianti – 18km - Florence – 20km - Panzano – 25km - Radda in Chianti – 36km - Gaiole in Chianti – 49km - San Miniato – 57k, - Lucca – 95km - Pisa – 103km - Rome – 266km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak summer months. Any day for the rest of the year.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during the peak summer season. 3/5 for the rest of the year.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, weekly change of linen and towels. Pool towels are also included.
- Pets welcome? : No
- Other Ts and Cs : 1 Cot and 1 Highchair free of charge
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Internet access? : Free Wi-Fi
- Other 2 : Daily Cleaning included
- Other 3 : Daily breakfast included
- Other Ts and Cs : The swimming pool is open from May to September (weather permitting)
- Security deposit : € 1,000 - paid in EUROS only to be paid by cash or cheque upon arrival
- Arrival time : 17:00 - 19:00
- Departure time : By 10:00
- Heating costs included? : No, heating is paid upon consumption.