Gorgeous Hacienda with Expansive Courtyard
This classic and impressively constructed Spanish finca boasts a unique and extremely privileged position, perched on a secluded private hillside with superlative views of the expansive sierra de Aracena stretching for many miles on either side, Hacienda Buena Vista is an idyllic oasis and the perfect holiday home for that very ‘Special Occasion’.
Designed and constructed to exacting high standards, evidence of the meticulous attention to detail can be seen in the quality of the wood, ceramics and décor where a sympathetic blend of both traditional and modern materials creates a welcoming family home very much in harmony with its rural surroundings. Great care has been taken to retain vaulted ceilings, open fireplaces, ancient beams and original stone floors, to name but a handful of the distinctive features. Large rooms throughout offer ample space and there is a seemingly endless choice of quiet corners and shaded terraces to...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The scenery around the picturesque and traditional Andalucian region of La Granada de Rio-Tinto makes you believe that you’ve stepped back in time; such is the natural beauty and abundant evidence of how things used to be. Rolling hills draped in olive groves, lush valleys swathed in all varieties of citrus trees and an explosion of wild herbs infusing the air with swathes of pleasing aromas. It’s safe to say that the flora and fauna here is quite staggering. Another reason for visiting this charming region is the close proximity of Seville, surely one of the most iconic, prettiest and diverse cities in all of Spain. Less than an hour’s drive away, Seville has heaps of breathtaking sights to keep large families of various age groups entertained for hours on end.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 payable 1 week in advance
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Security deposit : €1,000 payable by bank transfer to the owner 1 week before arrival, and will be refunded in full within 7 days of departure if no damage caused.
- Other Ts and Cs : Breakfast can be provided at an additional cost of €12 per person, payable locally