Unique 5 Bedroom Villa Retreat with Breathtaking Scenic Views in North Corfu
Set in a tranquil spot, with a lovely local beach a few metres from your doorstep and the village of Kassiopi with its plethora of amenities just minutes away, the location of Villa Aliki could not be better. Boasting unique views of the harbour and castle, with a charming peninsula in the background, a lovely garden and luxurious private swimming pool, this is a unique retreat, where you will be overwhelmed by the authentic and magical atmosphere of this stunning Ionian island. The house itself comprises of three floors and accommodates 10 guests in comfortable and welcoming rooms with amazing sea views. There is also a cosy office area with a sofa bed and home cinema, ideal for some evening relaxation. On the lower level, a gorgeous side terrace accessible from the living room leads to a separate studio, featuring an ensuite double room and well-equipped kitchenette, perfect for couples seeking for a romantic getaway or even for...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
A once quiet fishing village, Kassiopi has turned into a vibrant tourist destination, still preserving its traditions and culture. Located in the northern part of Corfu, it is famous for its stunning beaches, lush pine forests, olive groves and for the imposing Mount Pantokrator serving as the backdrop of a natural landscape deeply rich in diversity. This popular seaside resort of swarms of traditional Greek taverns, lively bars and nightclubs as well as a complete range of other amenities such as shops and supermarkets. The closest beach is only 200m away, but a short drive will also take you to a number of almost unspoilt Blue Flag bays such as Avlaki, particularly suitable for families with small children. To fully take advantage of all the beauties the Corfu coastline has to offer, we suggest hiring a boat (Agios Stephanos, Avlaki or Kalami) to explore the hidden treasures along the coast. Corfu town (37 km) seems like a fresco painting that has come to life. The Liston’s elegant arcades hang over the marble paved square where the locals gather for a cup of coffee or a drink. The old part, with its special design and quiet, narrow roads is the biggest preserved medieval town in Greece. Boasting an abundance of natural beauty, stunning beaches, candlelit restaurants, romantic bars, a vivid nightlife and vast options for entertainment, covering all tastes and styles, Corfu is probably the most famous Greek island attracting thousands of visitors every year.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Monday
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.