Superb 6 bedroom Villa Close to Beach Overlooking Harbour in the heart of Kassiopi
Not only does this exclusive 6 bedroom property boast a superb setting in the heart of Kassiopi, only 200m from the beach and overlooking the charming harbour, its recently restored interiors are a sublime mix of classic and contemporary lines. Villa Athina’s amenities are designed to take full advantage of Corfu’s enviable climate: spend your stay relaxing in the villa’s lush gardens, splashing about in the amazing oval-shaped pool or sunbathing on comfortable sunbeds. There is also a luxurious outdoor dining area right by the sea, next to a fascinating pebbled and rocky spot, ideal for romantic retreats and special occasions. In addition, the many terraces and balconies accessible from the six immaculate bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms, feature plentiful outdoor furniture, perfect to watch the sunrise while sipping a cold drink. The common areas are equally impressive, with an airy living room boasting exquisite patio doors and a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
A once quiet fishing village, Kassiopi has turned into a vibrant tourist destination, still preserving its traditions and culture. Located in the north part of Corfu, it is famous for its stunning beaches, lush pine forests, olive groves and for the imposing Mount Pantokrator serving as the backdrop of a natural landscape deeply rich in diversity. This popular seaside resort of swarms of traditional Greek taverns, lively bars and nightclubs as well as a complete range of other amenities such as shops and supermarkets. The closest beach is only 200m away, but a short drive will also take you to a number of almost unspoilt Blue Flag bays such as Avlaki, particularly suitable for families with small children. To fully take advantage of all the beauties the Corfu coastline has to offer, we suggest hiring a boat (Agios Stephanos, Avlaki or Kalami) to explore the hidden treasures along the coast. Corfu town (37 km) seems like a fresco painting that has come to life. The Liston’s elegant arcades hang over the marble paved square where the locals gather for a cup of coffee or a drink. The old part, with its special design and quiet, narrow roads is the biggest preserved medieval town in Greece. Boasting an abundance of natural beauty, stunning beaches, candlelit restaurants, romantic bars, a vivid nightlife and vast options for entertainment, covering all tastes and styles, Corfu is probably the most famous Greek island attracting thousands of visitors every year.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000, will be collected pre-departure by Oliver's Travels
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Changeover day : Monday
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.