Idyllic 4 Bedroom Villa Getaway Holding Breathtaking Views over Turquoise Bay of Chania
Villa Zorba has an excellent location in a private setting, close to amenities, in the small village of Tersanas which boasts a sandy beach as well as handy tavernas. Holding an idyllic setting with breathtaking views over the turquoise bay of Chania, the villa offers guests the perfect getaway from daily life! For those wishing to further explore the island, Villa Zorba makes a fantastic base from which to do so, Chania itself is just under half an hour away and with its Venetian harbour, bustling shopping streets and waterside bars and restaurants is a must-visit. The brand-new, state-of-the-art villa has been thoughtfully designed in minimalist style with luxurious furnishings and a full range of modern amenities. Villa Zorba has plenty of space for the whole family, comfortably sleeping up to eight guests across four stylish bedrooms, a further two guests can be accommodated across two handy sofa beds. On the ground floor is the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Zorba has an excellent location in a private setting, just a 3-minute drive from amenities in the small village of Tersanas which boasts a sandy beach as well as handy tavernas. Less than ten minutes away is the larger resort of Stavros where a wider range of amenities such as minimarkets, bars, restaurants as well as two picturesque beaches can be found. Chania itself is less than half an hour away and is a must-visit with plenty to see and do. Chania International Airport is just fifteen minutes away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Other Ts and Cs : Heated pool October till May, included in rental price
- Security deposit : There is a security deposit that should be paid to Oliver's Travels. The value is as follows:
- 900 EUR for 1 week booking, 1250 EUR for 2 week bookings, 1500 EUR for 3 week bookings
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation, personal accidents and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.