Trulli Lavanda at Puglia
Trulli Lavanda dates back to 1769 and has 5 authentic stone cone roofs, unique to the region. Situated only 3km from the centre of the traditional town of Castellana Grotte in a tranquil countryside location, Trulli Lavanda offers guests a unique and peaceful holiday base in Puglia whilst being a short distance from the amenities.
This beautiful villa lies in a large garden, full of jasmine, roses, olive trees and of course lavender helping to create a touch of colour and fragrance. The location of this Trulli means that the temperature stays cooler all year round and is not too humid.
Situated all on one level, Trulli Lavanda can sleep up to 7 guests in 3 bedrooms and an additional sofa bed in the living room. There are masses of character throughout, the owners have lovingly restored the property keeping many of the traditional features whilst incorporating all modern conveniences. The spacious kitchen with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Surrounded by vineyards, olive groves and lavender, this region in Puglia is full of authentic Trulli properties, traditional dry stone huts. The rural location of this property helps to create a truly unspoilt and tranquil location for a holiday to the beautiful Puglia. Castellana Grotte is only 4km away. Most famous for its caves which were discovered in 1938. They are one of the most important attractions of Puglia and of natural heritage and value to Italy so well-worth a visit.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details are required 2 weeks prior to departure for pre-authorisation.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m. Please note that late arrivals after 8.00 p.m. are subject to an additional fee €80, to be paid locally upon arrival.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in high season, 4 nights during all other periods.
- Tax : Tourist tax payable locally
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €250, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot & high chair not included in the rental price: cost for cot of €25 to be paid upon arrival via credit card
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning is featured only in the bedroom next to the kitchen. 2 additional fans are available
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager