Valmer Beach Villa at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Valmer Beach Villa boasts a highly desirable position in the heart of the St Tropez peninsular, surrounded by umbrella pines, nature reserve, vineyards and only 300 metres from the lovely sandy cove of Vergeron.
In addition to Vergeron Beach, six kilometres of natural sandy beaches, such as Sylvabelle, Heraclée, Gigaro, Ponent and Plage du Débarquement are all within easy walking distance of the villa along the coastal footpath. So too are their numerous beach restaurants.
The beaches, restaurants and beautiful natural surroundings will provide unforgettable memories outside the villa, and at the villa you will be treated to sea views and modern, comfortable and luxurious accommodation inside and outside.
The villa is light and airy and has the added bonus of air-conditioning, whilst outdoors, alfresco living is idyllic with lovely terraces, sea views, a pétanque pitch and a stunning, private heated pool. There...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The property enjoys a privileged location just 300m from the sandy cove of Vergeron and just a stone's throw from popular beaches such as Plage de Sylvabelle, Plage de Heraclee , Plage de Gigaro, Plage de Ponent, Plage de Debarquement. This stunning 6 kms long stretch of coastline is filled with restaurants and bars, accessed directly by walking along the coastal footpath. La Croix Valmer, in the heart of the St Tropez peninsula, is well known for the quality of its swimming waters and is referred to as "paradise on earth". The slogan of this village, which can be easily reached on foot (2km), is the quality-of-life! There is a lively Sunday market and many vineyards, not to mention the surrounding 220 ha. of nature reserves. It is a great place for walking, both in the woods and along the coast. The famous sentiers des douaniers start at Gigaro beach and end at Cap Lardier. Along the path, you will find diverse fauna and flora, small coves, umbrella pines and fine sand beaches. If you fancy some glamour and nightlife, you can quickly head to St Tropez, with its luxury yachts, clubs and bistros as well as its Tuesday and Saturday markets. For horse lovers, there is a prestigious Polo Club, with four fields, indoor/outdoor arenas and a training track. Don't miss a visit to Pampelonne beach where you may well bump into movie stars, football players and other celebrities. The coastal towns of Ste Maxime and Cavalaire with attractive ports, marinas and casinos are both within easy driving distance (17km and 4.8km). Bormes les Mimosas, a medieval village famous for its flowers and pink houses offering a panoramic view of the plains and the lles d'Or is another recommended day trip along with Gassin, Grimaud Village and La Garde Freinet. Take a ferry to the island of Porquerolles, hire a bike and explore the Port-Cros National Park. The area is great for other fun activities such as jet ski, beach volley, quad bikes, paintball, pottery, mosaic and sculpture and a lot more. Golf lovers must head to the Gassin Golf Country Club, bearing the mark of Gary PLAYER, better known as the "International Ambassador to Golf" and second most-titled player in the world. In addition, one of the Var's oldest courses, the Beauvallon Golf course, is also close by. There are good cycle tracks around the local areas and very interesting countryside. There are also tracks for those who have mountain bikes onto Cap Lardier.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2500 paid via bank transfer to the owner no later than eight weeks before their arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 5.00 and 7.00 p.m. (please note that owners reserve the right to charge a fee of €50/hour in case of late arrivals unless with prior agreement).
- Departure time : Before 9.30 a.m. (please note that owners reserve the right to charge a fee of €50/hour in case of late departures unless with prior agreement).
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : The swimming pool is heated free of charge throughout the season to a temperature of 28°C.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Guests are required to book a minimum of five hours cleaning per week at a cost of €30 per hour, paid locally upon arrival. Guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €2.50-€3.00 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner's rental agreement no later than eight weeks before their arrival. They will also be required to provide a passport/driving licence together with a recent utility bill as proof of ID and current address.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note the property is not suitable for children under 10 and disabled or infirm persons.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.