Stunning Unique 18th Century Castle in the Heart of a Wine Estate near Bordeaux
Château Belles Vignes offers guests a unique stay in a XVIIIth century castle in the heart of a real wine estate, surrounded by vineyards, 170 ha of rolling hills and woodland and only 15km from the centre of charming and exciting Bordeaux.
Completely renovated in 2016, the château has 530 m² of comfortable living space with six ensuite bedrooms, and stands nestled in a huge park with a swimming pool and a private fishing pond.
The castle’s small museum, with rare pieces, testifies to its long history whilst its more recent fruits can be sampled during a private wine tasting reserved for all guests. What could be better than staying on the estate that produces the fabulous wine you will drink with the delicious local delicacies of this gastronomic region!
The château is perfectly placed near Bordeaux and Saint Emilion, so this beautiful region is at its doorstep. Rent bikes locally to cycle along...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash or cheque to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 5.00 p.m. and 8.00 p.m.
- Departure time : Before 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 2 nights. Please note that weekend short breaks June - September are on request only and may be limited to wedding/event bookings.
- Changeover day : May to mid October: Monday to Friday. Flexible otherwise.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Other Ts and Cs : Advertised prices are for up to 12 guests only. From June 2019 five bedrooms sleeping up to an additional 14 guests will be available in a separate building - please refer to the 'Features' tab and enquire for a quote (they are subject to availability and may be rented out separately, but guests will not have access to the château grounds or facilities).
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open from May to October.