Cosy Cottage with Countryside Views in the heart of Oxfordshire
Nestled in the grounds of picturesque Lower Farm in Noke, near Oxford, you’ll discover the stunning Lily Cottage. This three bedroom country retreat can accommodate up to six guests, and its rustic charm and open-plan living area, combined with courtyard garden and breath-taking countryside views, make it the perfect holiday cottage for groups of friends, professionals, or families alike.
Decorated to a high standard throughout this single-storey cottage offers an open-plan layout comprising of living, dining and kitchen areas. The living area features chunky wooden English furniture and deep, sumptuous sofas and armchairs for that cosy country feel. The exposed dark wood beams perfectly punctuate the soft creams and natural tones of the décor, all highlighted by subtle accents of the palest pink and duck egg blue. This beautifully traditional room is equipped with all the modern comforts you could wish for; a 55” Smart TV...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Set among acres of lush green countryside, Lily Cottage is situated in the stunning Cotswold village of Noke, just 5 miles from the historic city centre of Oxford. This secluded luxury retreat is on the edge of the thousand acre RSPB Otmoor reserve, a haven for wildlife in the heart of Oxfordshire. With trails alongside the expansive floodplain grazing marsh, here visitors can spot wading birds and wild fowl all year round. Should you wish to make the short journey into the university city of Oxford you’ll find plenty to do. This “City of Dreaming Spires” is a bustling cosmopolitan town with medieval roots that offers an eclectic mix of ancient and modern. There’s stunning architecture to explore, including the city’s 38 colleges, as well as its other historic buildings and museums. Why not take in a private pub and city tour after all the daytime sightseers have left? Enjoy an evening visiting Oxfords pubs and historical sights with a knowledgeable local guide, while hearing urban legends and tales of this ancient towns past. Soak up the sociable atmosphere and discover pubs favoured by famous alumni as well as admiring the exteriors of well-known colleges en route. If you’re after something with a slightly more modern flavour head to Oxfords Cirkus, a contemporary kitsch evening bar which offers a cocktail making masterclass. Under the guidance of an expert mixologist learn how to create all manner of exotic flavourful drinks, and pick up tips on how to recreate them at home. With the surrounding areas offering everything from picturesque country wildlife walks, stunning local parks and medieval architecture, right through to high-end shopping centres, fine dining, drinks, and shows, Lily Cottage really is a prime luxury holiday location.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £75 to be paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday across July & August, flexible across other dates
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : A maximum of 2 well-behaved dogs are allowed for an additional charge of £50 per dog, per stay.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot & highchair can be provided on a request basis at time of booking
- Other 2 : Please note that the courtyard garden and Jacuzzi are shared between all the cottages on the estate