Authentic 18th Century Renovated Villa with Pool in Provence
Les Petits Arbres offers style and authenticity in a glorious setting just outside the hilltop village of Bonnieux in the very heart of the enchanting Luberon in Provence.
Inside the interiors are simply beautiful. A modern yet classic kitchen offers keen cooks the perfect space to create a Provençal feast whilst the cosy living area adds to the home’s charm with sofas facing the traditional fireplace. Tasteful yet traditional furnishings, wood-beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls are just some of the incredibly characterful features that you will find throughout, always juxtaposed with contemporary fittings and a modern finish. The four simple yet delightful bedrooms are set out like a little labyrinth with stone steps leading to various levels and annexes whilst the four shower rooms are sure to impress.
The pièce de résistance is the covered terrace and open barbecue overlooking the wonderful swimming pool...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Les Petits Arbres enjoys an enviable location in the Luberon region close to the villages of Bonnieux and Lacoste. This is a region filled with idyllic landscapes, hilltop villages and amazing markets selling wonderful local produce. This area has long inspired the likes of Cezanne and Van Gogh over the many years. Bonnieux, around a kilometre away, is an incredible perched village surrounded by woodland, orchards and vineyards. Explore the narrow lanes and climb up to the very top where the old 12th century church still stands and from where you can enjoy exceptional views. There’s a lovely market on a Friday morning and lots of pretty cafes and restaurants to visit as well as a butchers, <i>boulangerie</i> and small grocery shop. Lacoste is another picturesque village where many of the old buildings have been beautifully restored. At the top of the village are the ruins of a 11th century castle and further down you will find a handful of cafes and restaurants where you can soak up the ambience of this charming place. Other archetypal Luberon villages within a short drive include Ménerbes (10km), Roussillon (12km), Lourmarin (13km), Saignon (16km) and Buoux (12km, famous for its rock climbing). Food lovers will find a Farmer’s market every day in a local village or town; don’t miss the especially popular markets in Apt (16km) on a Saturday morning and Gordes (20km) on a Tuesday morning. A visit to L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue (26km) on a Sunday morning is a must for antique lovers with one of the best brocantes in southern France. The Luberon region is loved by walkers and hikers alike with many trails to suit a variety of abilities and cyclists can enjoy whizzing past fields of lavender or sunflowers or heading to the mountains for off-road terrain. There are some incredible circuits to follow and maps are readily available or you can create your own routes between the villages. You can also head west to Les Alpilles Regional Park where you can discover villages and towns such as Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Eygalières and Les Baux-de-Provence, all within an hour. Avignon (50km) can also be reached in under an hour or drive south to the charming city of Aix-en-Provence (55km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 paid to the owner by bank transfer one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Security deposit : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : Extra charge of €200 per week applies in May and September, payable locally. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pool opening dates? :
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €2-€4 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for civil liability as well as cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay. A copy of this policy must be provided to the owner minimum one month before arrival.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner's rental terms upon booking confirmation.