Villa Livia at Toscana
Situated near Livorno in the residential area of a quiet village lies the beautiful Villa Livia. This grand mansion is situated in a large garden plot and sits magnificently overlooking the coast of Tuscany.
Villa Livia mixes both tradition and contemporary features to create a homely and comfortable holiday villa. The property can sleep fourteen guests in seven gorgeous bedrooms spreading over two villa parts and floors, both of which have been completed with contemporary appliances and décor throughout.
There is a real guest-friendly feeling throughout, with many open-spaces and areas to enjoy. Relax in the open-plan living areas on the comfy sofas or enjoy the games room, complete with large pool table and bar area.
Head outside to appreciate your garden. The amazing private swimming pool is the perfect place to soak up the sunshine, whether you are splashing around in the pool or relaxing on one of the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Livia, located south of Livorno in the region of Tuscany overlooks the beautiful Mediterranean ocean. This charming coastal resort is surrounded by pine trees and countryside and thus a much quieter option for those looking for tranquillity, but still only a short distance from Livorno. There is a beautiful beach adjacent to the villa, only 10 minutes walk away offering a perfect place on hot summer's day.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is featured in four bedrooms only.
- Other Ts and Cs : This property sleeps 14 guests comfortably, whilst an additional guest may be accommodated on a sofa bed. Please see the 'Features' tab for full details.