Cosy 4 Bedroom Villa Hideaway within Walking Distance of Pelekas Beach
Villa Apollo has a fantastic location in walking distance of Pelekas Beach with its golden sand, peaceful feel and range of handy amenities including bars and restaurants. A wider choice of shops and tavernas can be found in nearby Pelekas village. This authentic and picturesque area is an excellent choice for families looking for a relaxing break. Villa Apollo’s private location makes it the perfect cosy hideaway and a fabulous base for exploring the wider area. The villa sleeps up to eight guests across four spacious bedrooms. The accommodation layout is unique, set out over two identical apartments, this would be perfect for families with older children, a group of couples or two families holidaying together. Each apartment boasts an open-plan kitchen, dining and living area, the top apartment has doors leading to a large terrace area which is perfect for al fresco dining. Each apartment also boasts a double and a twin bedroom as...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Pelekas Beach, which guests of Villa Apollo will find less than a 200m stroll away, boasts a beautiful sandy beach and a handul of tavernas serving delicious local food - the Andreas Zorbas Fish Taverna serves some of the most scrumptious fresh fish of the area. In peak season, a minibus service can take you from the beach to Pelekas Village or guests can make the short car journey themselves, here a wider rage of bars, restaurants and shops can be found. Glyfada is just a 10-minute drive away, its beach is considered to be one of the best on the island and boasts an impressive backdrop of imposing cliffs. Corfu Old Town deserves at least a day of exploring. Being named part of the UNESCO Heritage, just walking around the narrow streets brings you back to a different time an era.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and highchairs are available free of charge, please request during the booking process
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Other 2 : Please note that on occasions, in Greece, extremes in weather or demand can cause water and/ or electric supply to be cut or reduced. Services are normally restored as soon as possible