Stylish Tranquil Home in the heart of Suffolk
Set on a stunning 5,000 acre estate in the heart of rural Suffolk is The Secret Garden. This stylishly beautiful property accommodates up to 16 guests, and offers total relaxation in tranquil surroundings. Formerly Victorian bothies for the estate’s gardeners, The Secret Garden has been transformed into the ultimate luxury retreat, featuring eight king-size bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
Three elegant glasshouses of neoclassical design within the estate’s original flower and vegetable garden house the kitchen, living, and games areas. Offering incredible views and plenty of light, this feature gives a thoroughly modern and unique look to the property.
The living area is spacious and beautifully furnished with deep comfy sofas and plump cushions - perfect for an evening snuggling up with the family to watch a movie on the giant screen, and as darkness falls the sloping glass of the roof will give the feeling of being...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pool: Community Access
Bathtub: Separate Tub and Shower
Outdoor Dining Area
The Secret Garden is one of a small cluster of country houses, luxury farmhouses and cottages set within 5,000 acres of private grounds centred around Sayer’s Mansion.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as a guarantee
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 11am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Any except Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay
- Pets welcome? : Yes, well-behaved dogs are allowed on a request basis at time of booking
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : There are other properties on the Estate and so the 5,000 acre private grounds, lakes and tennis court are shared, however your group will retain plenty of privacy.
- Other 2 : The outdoor swimming pool is shared with the other properties on the Esate and is open and heated between May - September (subject to weather conditions)