Lovely Family Friendly Home near Beachfront in Aldwick
Beach Mews is a delightful, family friendly cottage positioned just yards away from the beachfront at Aldwick, Bognor Regis. The cottage dates back to 1840 and boasts a homely feel throughout with plenty of charm and character and all the modern amenities families would need for a more than comfortable stay!
The cottage can comfortably accommodate up to six guests across three well-appointed bedrooms. On the ground floor is the main entertaining space which comprises of a spacious living room with dining area and a modern fitted kitchen with all the tools a budding chef could possibly need.
On the first floor are the three bedrooms, a double room, a twin with two single beds as well as a bunk bed perfect for the kids! These bedrooms share the use of a modern family bathroom which is located on the same level.
Outside to the front of the cottage is a small patio area, the perfect space for a quiet drink on a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Beach Mews holds an excellent location on the very seafront of the popular town of Bognor Regis. There are two excellent sand and shingle beaches here, The East Beach which won a 2013 Seaside Award and The Aldwick Beach, both equally popular with families. A fun promenade train runs the length of the beach - fantastic for little legs! The Marine Park Gardens are just to the West of Bognor Regis, during the Summer months the flower beds are a must-see, full of colour and design. Also in the gardens is an 18 hole putting green, great fun for the whole family. For keen golfers, Bognor Regis Golf Club is less than 10 minutes away, alternatively, keep fit by walking or cycling the near-by South Downs Way.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £750 due prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay
- Pets welcome? : Two well-behaved dogs are welcome
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot & highchair can be provided at the property
- Other 2 : Sorry, no stag parties!