Spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment with 32 Acres of Parklands in North Cumbria
The Coach House is nestled within the renovated stables area at Netherby Hall. With 32 acres of parklands and an exquisite history there is plenty to see and do during your visit.
The house is very well equipped with a kitchen and separate dining area, and a cosy sitting room that has a 40-inch smart TV and a wood burner as the focal point. Making your way upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms, that comfortably sleep 2 per room and look out over the beautiful parklands. There is a joint bathroom with both a bath and shower to suit your preference.
The grounds offer the extra convenience of private parking but if you fancy a meal out there is always the opportunity to hop on the complimentary shuttle service to the nearby Pentonbridge Inn. CCTV covers the grounds of Netherby Hall for security reasons.
The history of Netherby Hall dates back to Roman times, and parts of the grand house may even have been...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Dry Cleaning: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We are offering self check-in and self check out to all our guests.
- Our standard check-in time is 15:00 – 18:00 and self check-out time is 09:00-10:00; however, we are flexible on the aforementioned times, thus we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- We are happy to accept pets at no additional charge, we just need to be notified in advance of arrival.
- A £200 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.