Maison Coeur at Occitanie
As featured on Channel 4’s ‘A New Life in the Sun’ in January 2017!
Maison Coeur was the original farmhouse on what used to be an Armagnac farm in the gorgeous Gers region of South West France – this is Musketeers, foie gras and Grand Armagnac country. The original stables and the original chai (where the Armagnac used to be stored) are still there, whilst the vines surrounding the property have been replaced by cornfields.
The property has been completely restored and brought back to life by a warm and determined couple who fell in love and decided to create a brand new life in their favourite part of the world.
The combination of a highly creative and inspiring woman, and a charming and very organised ex-military officer has resulted in a beautiful home where everything has been thought of, but also a real home, full of the owners’ heartfelt attention, care and love. A real home away from home...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Maison Coeur is ideally nestled among the stunning hills and vineyards of the Gers (32km), renowned for its medieval Muskateer history, old bastide towns, restaurants, markets, local vine-yards and Armagnac tasting. In the local village of Estang (4 km) you will find some small shops, a bar, restaurant and a pharmacy. A post office, public tennis courts, public pool, church, rugby courts and a wine facility can also be reached on foot from the property. For a wider range of facilities including supermarkets and gourmet restaurants, head to the close by towns of Cazaubon (12km), Nogaro (12km) or Eauze (20km). If you are fan of weekly markets, you won't be disappointed as there are plenty of options in the surrounding villages: Eauze, Barbotan and Vic Fezensac are just a few examples. The popular motorsport race track Circuit Paul Armagnac is located in Nogaro. Spring is a very interesting time of the year with several cultural and music events taking place in the whole region. The exciting mixture of the Gascony, Latin, jazz and country traditions means there's always something to suit all tastes!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £400 charged to clients' credit card prior to arrival
- Arrival time : After 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : Before 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. Guests are however required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Minimum stay : Peak and High Seasons: 7 nights. Other dates: 3 nights.
- Changeover day : Peak and High seasons: Saturday. Other dates: flexible.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a higher security deposit and a pet supplement may apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other Ts and Cs : The property sleeps maximum 8 adults and 2 children.
- Other Ts and Cs : Wedding are welcome. Stag and Hen parties can be arranged on request.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, up to 8KW/day. Extra usage will be charged based on consumption.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, up to 8KW/day. Extra usage will be charged based on consumption.