Capitol Peak Lodge 3220 - Comfortable Platinum Residence
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Why book this residence This Platinum, skiin, skiout residence is steps from Elk Camp Gondola and ski school offering a gas fireplace and sleeper sofa in the family room, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. Additional features include one master suite, with an attached bathroom, twin beds in guest room, a washerdryer, private ski locker, a washerdryer, private ski locker, underground parking and complimentary transportation tofrom Aspen, Aspen Airport and within Snowmass Village. Guests will enjoy birdseye views of The Village excitement from the balcony, and the convenience of staying in lower Snowmass Village, near restaurants, shopping, ice skating, rock climbing, the new game and community center and more.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.