Attractive 3 Bedroom Villa Impressively Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea
This attractive villa is perfectly positioned overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and designed with outdoor living at the forefront. Located in between the popular towns of Moraira and Calpe in the Costa Blanca, Villa Pararse offers families a comfortable yet traditional villa for a sunny holiday to Spain. The traditional white-washed walls, large patio area with palm trees and shrubberies overlooking the coast allow guests to relax in style.
The villa itself is set over 2 levels, sleeps up to 6 people and is designed with comfort as a priority. Inside, almost all rooms take advantage of the spectacular sea views with large windows and patio doors leading onto the terrace. There is a large living room with traditional fireplace, kitchen with all modern facilities including a coffee machine and separate utility room. There are two double bedrooms, one of which is en-suite, and one twin bedroom as well as a family bathroom.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Villa Pararse is a gorgeous property strategically located between the popular towns of Calpe and Moraira in the Costa Blanca region with amazing views over the coastline. One of the main tourist destinations on Spain’s Costa Blanca, Calpe has been home to many ancient civilisations, which means it has a fascinating history and some remnants of its past, such as its Roman Baths that you can see today. Embraced by a wonderful landscape, where vineyards and mountains are a feature, Calpe is probably best known for its good value fish restaurants and lovely sandy beaches. Calm waters lap up against a shore that continues on for around 11 km, in a spot where somehow or other modern tourism blends with natural beauty, culture and gastronomy. Expect this variety, which includes, on the one hand, some high-rise buildings close to the beach, but on the other hand the wonderful symbolic rock, Penon Ifach, which you’ve most likely seen already in photos. In the same way, you’ll find that very deep-rooted tradition seem to co-exist harmoniously enough with the tourist industry. And even though it is one of the Costa Blanca’s busier spots, it seems to have mainly retained an attitude of warm hospitality. Breathe in the pure sea air, while taking in the beautiful views of the surrounding nature. Discover interesting flora and fauna on some of the routes, like the Sierra de Oltà, Las Salinas Natural Park, Vormar and of course Peñón de Ifach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi is included
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Security deposit : €600
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season.
- Property manager levy? : €15 per day obligatory, for house management/admin fee. It will be collected on arrival
- Changeover day : Saturdays on high seasson
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per booking will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : A highchair and baby travel cot can be available upon request for an additional charge of €5 per item, per night.