Barbati View at
Barbati View boasts a fabulous location on the north-east coast of Corfu with spectacular views overlooking the village of Barbati and its gorgeous beach. The village is within walking distance and boasts all the amenities you could possibly want for a more than enjoyable stay, including shops, bars and restaurants so if you can’t bear to drag yourself away from beautiful Barbati you don’t have to! The modern five bedroom villa has been stylishly designed combining chic furnishings with cool pastel shades. On the ground floor is the main living accommodation including the living and dining area alongside a luxury fitted kitchen with high-spec appliances. Also on this level is one of the double bedrooms which comes complete with ensuite bathroom and access to the terrace. Upstairs, guests will find the impressive master bedroom suite boasting its own dressing room and luxury ensuite bathroom as well as having access to a large private...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Barbati View gets its name from the beautiful town that the villa oversees. Barbati is a quiet seaside village located halfway between the Corfu Town and the popular harbour village of Kassiopi in the north-east of the island. With a fine selection of amenities, including seafood restaurants, a bakery and a couple of mini markets, Barbati literally has everything you require for a comfortable and peaceful stay. The lovely stretch of beach is also renowned as being one of the cleanest and prettiest on the whole island, quite a feat when you consider just how many wonderful beaches there are on this captivating island. There is a regular bus service into the islands capital, as well as regular daily boat trips heading into town, as well as along the rugged coastline to Kassiopi, stopping in the gorgeous bays of Nissaki, Kerasia and Aghios Stephanos along the way.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included, as is a daily clean 6 times a week. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and highchairs are available free of charge, please request during the booking process
- Other 2 : There is a welcome hamper available at extra cost, please enquire for more info