Exquisite Stunning Stylish Country Manor Home with Tree House and Pool in Dartmoor National Park
Puggiestone is an exquisite country manor house with a tremendous indoor heated swimming pool set within beautiful gardens. Boasting magnificent bucolic views from its elevated position on the outskirts of the gorgeous up market village of Chagford within the popular Dartmoor National Park. An elegant contemporary style has been achieved by combining hip and elegant minimalist décor with high quality furnishings throughout.
Entering through the classical front door, the welcoming hallway leads through to the delightfully airy and spacious living room. Comfortable soft furnishings abound, and the configuration is set up to showcase the incredible vista afforded from the large glass sliding doors leading out to both the beautifully manicured gardens and an attractive courtyard with seating and adjacent to the indoor pool house. The large open plan kitchen/diner is luxuriously equipped, and a cleverly designed wall to ceiling...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located in lovely Devon countryside, within Dartmoor National Park, Puggiestone House is ideal for a comfortable stay with groups of friends/family. Walking distance from Puggiestone, local village Chagford is one of Devon's finest market villages.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1,000 (payable 7 days before your arrival, and returned within 14 days, after confirmation of no damages or excessive cleaning)
- Arrival time : After 4.00pm
- Departure time : Before 10.00am
- Pets welcome? : Yes, a maximum of 2 small dogs are allowed at the owners discretion. There is a £50 charge (per stay) for the 1st dog and a £25 charge (per stay) for the 2nd dog. Please also note that dogs are restricted to the kitchen only when inside the house.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Internet access? : Yes
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Smoking Allowed? : Strict no-smoking policy at the property
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes