Enchanting 2 Bedroom Cottage set on Stunning Victorian Grounds with Spectacular Landscape Views
The enchanting Gardener’s Cottage provides a beautifully renovated 2 bedroom property set in the magnificent grounds of Netherby Hall.
The perfect feature to top off this beautiful apartment has to be the view of the Walled Garden where all the produce is grown to supply the Pentonbridge Inn kitchens. The open plan living of the cottage provides a space for you to relax, with exposed beams bringing in the country feel, a fully equipped kitchen, wood burning stove and a sitting room with views to die for! The bedrooms are on different floors and both come with a 4’6 double bed. The cottage has two bedrooms, one situated on the ground floor and the other bedroom on the top floor. Downstairs, the kitchen is fully equipped and the sitting room boasts original oak beams and a wood burning stove.
The grounds offer the extra convenience of private parking but if you fancy a meal out there is always the opportunity to hop...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Business Facilities: Meeting Rooms
Accessible Parking: Outdoor
Fireplace: Wood burning
Bathroom Amenities: Robe included
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Housekeeping: Additional Services
Bartender: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Meal Included: Breakfast
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Our standard check-in time is 16:00 – 20:00.
- We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 20:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for a small fee.
- Our standard check-out time is 09:00-11:00 with an early or late check-out available on request.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £200 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.