Elegant Spacious 4 Bedroom Elevated Villa with Stunning Ionian Sea Views
Villa Kallisto is situated in an elevated position giving it beautiful views of the Ionian Sea. While the villas are peacefully located in the picturesque village of Spanochori they are still close to amenities being just ten minutes away from the town of Lefkada. The villa is part of a small complex of five villas.
Inside, on the ground floor, the luxurious 4-bedroom villa boasts spacious open-plan living and dining accommodation with air conditioning and Wifi throughout. The fitted kitchen boasts granite surfaces and is fully equipped with all modern appliances. Also on this level is a bathroom and double bedroom. Upstairs, is the second double bedroom with patio doors leading onto a balcony and a further bathroom with Jacuzzi bath tub. There are two sofa beds meaning the villa can accommodate 8.
Outside, there is plenty of space to enjoy, with a large garden and private swimming pool with separate children’s...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Kallisto is ideally positioned for both families and couples. The beach is very close so a lot of families spend all the day in the beach and the local restaurants. Kontogialos Beach is ideal for children since it is sandy and shallow. Villa Kallistro is in Spanochori, a very beautiful traditional settlement in the north of the mountainous spine of the island, only 10 minutes away from the city. It offers an evergreen and quiet environment and combines the beauty and peacefulness of the mountain with easy and quick access to the centre of all activities. Enjoy the panoramic view to the Ionian Sea and the city of Lefkada and the easy access to the splendid beaches in less than 15 minutes.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. On requests pets are welcome.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 4 nights from mid-April to end of May and from mid-September to end of October.
- 5 nights during June and beginning of September. <Br>
- 6 nights during July and end of August to beginning of September.
- 7 nights during the three first weeks of August.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner, up to 2 small pets.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.