Wonderful Victorian Stable Converted 2 Bedroom Apartment
The Groom’s Quarters has been renovated to meet a light and airy open-plan living style. The newly renovated stables has now become a beautiful conversion project perfect for a group of 4.
Once you have made your way over the cobbled stable yard and looked back to see the over-looking Victorian clock tower, you can make your way into the charming firs-floor apartment will exposed oak beams and a warm wood-burner. There is a comfortable seating area with a well-equipped kitchen that helps to make life easy when thinking about meals times! There are 2 bedrooms, the first with a 5’ king-size bed and en-suite bathroom and the second with a 4’6 double bed and en-suite shower room, perfect for those who like to keep a bit of privacy.
The grounds offer the extra convenience of private parking but if you fancy a meal out there is always the opportunity to hop on the complimentary shuttle service to the nearby Pentonbridge...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Business Facilities: Meeting Rooms
Accessible Parking: Outdoor
Bathtub: Separate Tub and Shower
Bathroom Amenities: Robe included
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Housekeeping: Additional Services
Bartender: Available for additional fee
Meal Included: Breakfast
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- We are offering self check-in and self check out to all our guests.
- Our standard check-in time is 15:00 – 18:00 and self check-out time is 09:00-10:00; however, we are flexible on the aforementioned times, thus we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- We are happy to accept pets at no additional charge, we just need to be notified in advance of arrival.
- A £200 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.