Splendid 4 Bedroom Villa with Spectacular Scenic Views from white mountains to stunning coastline below
We are immensely thrilled to add Villa Polemarchi Iris to our blossoming portfolio of up-market villas located in the exclusive and up-market environs of Chania on the ever popular island of Crete. We have been vigorously exploring this captivating region for additional truly splendid villas, and we are enormously proud to feature Villa Polemarchi Iris. This is a stylish and indulgent villa that simply exudes class. With its voluminous airy rooms, lavish furniture and elegant fittings, Villa Polemarchi Iris is truly stunning in every way and boasts one of the nicest views we have ever witnessed from a villa, 180 degrees of spectacular scenery stretching from the imposing white mountains to the stunning coastline below. The property boasts four en-suite bedrooms, a luxurious lounge, a generously equipped kitchen and well-equipped games room and gym. The exteriors are no less extravagant, boasting a large private swimming pool, stylish...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Minimum stay : 3 nights (7 nights in July & August)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that on occasions, in Greece, extremes in weather can cause water and/ or electric supply to be cut or reduced. Services are normally restored as soon as possible.
- Other 2 : In Greece the plumbing system is not designed to have paper and sanitary items flushed down the lavatory. In these cases a bathroom bin is provided.