Villa Cassano at Marche
Villa Cassano is located in Cingoli in the heart of the Marche, an area dubbed by many to be the new Tuscany. Set amongst rolling hills of olive trees and vineyards, this ancient stone farmhouse has been beautifully and lovingly renovated, combining traditional Italian style with contemporary design. This area has only recently been “discovered”, so for those wishing to explore it for themselves, Villa Cassano is the perfect base from which to do so. Nearby, must-visit attractions include the surrounding medieval towns of Cupramontana and Apiro, the beautiful Cingoli Lake and the stunning Riviera del Conero.
The villa itself is a completely unique property and the plunge pool in the living room really gives it the wow factor! The living room also has patio doors leading to the garden area, additionally, on this floor there is a modern and fully-equipped kitchen. Guests are welcomed with a lovely welcome basket full of local...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Cassano is located in Cingoli in the heart of the Marche, in the famed "Castelli di Jesi" area with rolling hills of olive trees and vineyards. The villa is surrounded by medieval towns like Cupramontana, Aprio, Cingoli and Staffolo. Each one with a variety of restaurants, shops and cafes, and with its market day (a perfect occasion to buy local biological products!). A real highlight is the beautiful lake of Cingoli, only five minutes drive, where you relax with the whole family, have a coffee or spend the evening enjoying the fantastic Antipasti at the restaurant "Lo Smeraldo" (it's worth it!). Also close by is the beautiful Riviera del Conero, with its superb collection of beaches and cliffs into the crystalline waters of the Adriatic sea.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash upon arrival refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, an extra cleaning fee of €100 will apply.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Security deposit :
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.