Palmes D’Or at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Palmes d’Or is a modern, welcoming gem nestled in the marvellous hills around Grasse, a short drive from the vibrant coastal cities of the French Riviera.
This lovely villa accommodates up to 6 people, perfectly blending traditional and contemporary design with the surrounding landscape.
A cute fishpond and an abundance of flowers, oaks, palm and olive trees feature in the well-kept terraced gardens which fully enclose the grounds offering privacy and a truly idyllic atmosphere.
Take a dip in the huge heated swimming pool with waterfall feature, then dry off on one of the comfortable poolside sun loungers. Enjoy al fresco meals at the pool house, which has a barbecue area, and marvel at the breath-taking views.
Lovingly decorated with gorgeous touches everywhere the exposed beams, large windows and welcoming rooms will put you in a cheerful, holiday mood from the minute you step in.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Grasse is the perfume centre of France surrounded by rose, violet and jasmine fields, and filled with historic buildings, including the beautiful Notredame du Puy cathedral which hosts three paintings by Rubens. Le Palmes d'Or is set in the hills of Grasse in The City of Orange Trees, Le Bar-sur-loup. A gorgeous medieval village, Le Bar-sur-loup has stunning 13th-century architecture, narrow cobbled streets, and amazing views over the Loupe valley. The surrounding countryside is simply unbelievable: rugged mountains, with plenty of opportunities for hiking – taking the journey up to the Sarrée plateau offers even better views and is highly recommended. Just 3km down the road you will stumble across the Gorges du Loup with its incredible cascades, deep pools and (for the thrill-seeker) some high jumps! The hilltop medieval commune of Chateuneuf-Grasse is only 1.7km away where you can visit the commercial district of Pre du Lac as well as the more preserved area of Le Vignal. Cannes, with its fancy shops, luxurious hotels and restaurants and amazing sandy beaches is just 19km away. From here, you can easily reach both Nice and Antibes, two unmissable destinations on the French Riviera.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 paid on arrival in cash in Euros (Pounds Sterling on request only) and refunded on departure subject to full inspection (no alternative payment will be accepted). Please note that access to the villa will not be possible without this payment.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and mid-stay cleaning for stays of 2 weeks or more also included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool heating charge? : No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : The week 5th -12th August 2017 cannot be booked as a single week.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Tax : No.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.