Villa Benne at Veneto
Villa Benne is a very comfortable farmhouse located in a historical estate that lies in the Euganean Hills National Park, equidistant to the cities of Padua and Vicenza, only 50km west of Venice. This property has belonged to the noble Papafava dei Carraresi family since the 13th century.
Villa Benne can sleep up to 14 guests in 7 spacious double or twin bedrooms, each boasting an en-suite bathroom and ample wardrobe spaces. Every room has air conditioning and there is Wi-Fi throughout the whole house. The interior common areas are spacious and comfortable, including the living room with its big fireplace and the two dining rooms. The professional and fully equipped kitchen with cooking island will inspire aspiring chefs amongst the group and two adjacent dining rooms are perfect for hosting small special occasions.
The huge hall on the first floor will make for a perfect holiday even in the colder season and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Benne is located in the private park spreading over 300 acres of rolling hills and green meadows, at the foot of the Euganean Hills National Park. The whole area offers peace and tranquility, yet is sprinkled with other small towns and villages within easy reach. Abano Terme, a famous worldwide for thermal water and spas is nearby and city of Padua, known for the frescoes by Giotto, only a few further kilometres away. The Euganean Hills are also heaven for active guests, with lots of interesting trekking routes and places to practice lots of different sports. Nearby there are three golf courses, a cycling route, a ranch and a tennis court.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m. Please note that guests will be required to pay a €30 fee for arrivals after 8 p.m.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes. Air conditioning is not included, €35+VAT per day, paid locally.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Upon Request.
- Changeover day : Saturday from end-June to end-September. Flexible during all other periods.
- Other Ts and Cs : Swimming pool open from May to September
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €10 per day per pet will apply (paid locally).
- Heating costs included? : Extra €30-145 per day + VAT, paid locally. Wood for fireplace available at extra cost, €10/basket.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet connection included.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Tax : Tourist tax included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning is available at extra €35 per day + VAT and paid locally.
- Other 2 : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from end-June to end-September. 4 nights during all other periods.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra beds are available on request (€20 per person per night, payable locally).