Tranquil Villa with Pool and Spectacular Panoramic Mountain Views in Benhavis
Villa San Bernardo is located on the prestigious residential community of El Madronal, which is close to Benahavis in Costa del Sol. Conveniently located, Marbella and Puerto Banus can also be found within a short drive.
The villa itself has spectacular panoramic mountain views along with large grounds and sublime 20 metre pool. Recently built, the villa’s interior is truly luxurious with a mix of Italian cream stone along with traditional Spanish tiles and marble throughout.
There are 6 large bedrooms, all decked with the finest Egyptian cotton linen and equipped with the finest toiletries too and all with large luxury ensuite facilties, consisting of Italian marble and walk in showers. A few of the bedrooms have large bathtubs with room for two. Please note that the seventh bed is formed in first bedroom suite, where the living room contains a large sofa bed with memory foamed mattress. This bed has separate access to a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
El Madronal is a private gated estate, with a handful of properties located within it. Located in the Benahavis community, there are plenty of restaurants to sample, as Benahavis has a fantastic reputation for cuisine, be it locally caught fish, tapas or innovative dishes. Located close to Marbella and Puerto Banus, fine sand beaches are close by, which are child friendly, along with plenty of nightlife and entertainment. The year round sunny climate of Costa del Sol lends itself to perfect weather for those that love golf, and with a vast number of courses close by, you will be spoiled for choice.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 5pm
- Departure time : 11am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes and pool towels
- Changeover day : Any day
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, 2 hours of daily housekeeping included, charges thereafter
- Minimum stay : 3 nights, except August which is 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and highchairs included free of charge on request
- Security deposit : £1000