Villa Mediterraneo at Campania
Villa Mediterraneo is located strategically between the sea and the hills. On a hillside 124 feet above sea level, it commands a spectacular Mediterranean vista. Its views stretch down to the farthest mountains of the Calabria region on one side and as far as the Cape of the Infreschi and the wild coastal tract between Scario and Marina di Camerota on the other side.
Two-thirds of the estate is covered by lush woodland, thick with cork oak, a plant typical of the surrounding environment that stretches along the coastline of the Bay of Policastro between S. Marina and Sapri.
Surrounded by a large enclosed garden, Villa Mediterraneo is the perfect accommodation for families and children. Pets are allowed.
Villa Mediterraneo was built in 1992 and since has been re-decorated yearly. It is comprised of 3 different apartments, all with a view of the sea, and always rented collectively. The property is ideal for families or...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Mediterraneo is located a mere 10-minute walk from the beach of Villammare, an ancient fishing village at the foot of the extensive Cilento National Park. The park is one of the most beautiful strips of the Tyrrhenian coast, surrounded by the vivid colors of Mediterranean flora. The villa is 10 minutes from long, sandy beaches including Santa Maria Le Piane. Villammare is a picturesque sea-front fringed with palms and eucalyptus trees, small restaurants, cozy venues, and cottages. These features make Villammare the perfect seaside resort for travelers from all over the world in search of friendly and charming spots off the beaten track. The hilltop views are breathtaking. Activities offered include trekking the mountains in search of adventure, cruising along the Cilento coast, and enjoying the mouth-watering regional cuisine and the unique friendliness of the locals. Given that the villa is 56 meters above sea level, the last part of the road is steep. A car is highly recommended.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, excluding pool towels.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : “Villa Mediterraneo” reserves the right for itself and for its representatives and appointees to access to the property for the regular maintenance of the external areas, of the equipments and of the swimming pool. The Swimming Pool will be opened for the first week in May and will be closed the third week in October. In the case of unfavorable weather conditions during this period, the opening of the pool may be subject to change and “Villa Mediterraneo” cannot be held responsible.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay
- Other 2 : - Ground floor is not air conditioned because it is naturally cooler than the other floors due to the big oak tree at the south front of the villa and because of the big porch made of stone.
- - A local tourist tax may apply during July and August. 1 euro per person per night for a maximum of 5 nights. This tax is not included in the rates, has to be paid upon check in, is not appliable to children under 10 years.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Heating costs included? : Extra €300 per week (winter months), payable locally.
- Security deposit :
- Other Ts and Cs : Pool towels €10 per person per week
- Pool towels included? : Extra €10 per person per week, payable locally.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately April to October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that the rates for 12 guests are for 8 adults and 4 children. The rates for 14 guests include the annexe. The annexe can only be requested between May and October.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is featured on the first and second floors of the main villa only.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.