Trulli La Pietrina at Puglia
Located near the whitewashed town of Ostuni, the striking century old trulli take centre stage at this special property. Beautifully restored in 2015 by its owner, a young Milanese architect who spent her childhood in Puglia, the attention to detail that has gone into the décor has created a truly magical space.
Trulli La Pietrina has three gorgeous double bedrooms all with shower en suites and access to the pretty garden. The cosy living room houses an ancient stone fireplace and has fantastic views out to the pool and green rolling hills. The kitchen is fully-equipped with everything you need to whip up a tasty breakfast accompanied by figs and plums fresh from the garden.
Outside is a large swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers and parasols, a covered terrace, and a separate al fresco dining area where you can get the BBQ blazing and enjoy a glass of wine. There is also a shower for rinsing off after a dip...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Ostuni (3km) - an enchanting white-washed city with winding alleys and glorious cathedrals. Ceglie Messapica (8km) - Visit for top quality Puglian cuisine at one of the many fine dining establishments then try your hand at whipping up some traditional cuisine at the Mediterranean Cooking School located in a former convent. Salento (12 km) – This coastal town has marvellous Blue Flag beaches perfect for a family day out. Torre Guaceto (30km) – This coastal reserve is a protected oasis with crystal clear waters and native flora and fauna.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash or cheque to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m. - 6.00 p.m. Extra €20 for arrivals between 6.00 pm and 8.00 p.m. and extra €40 between 8.00 p.m. and 11.00 p.m.. Arrivals after 11.00 p.m. are not permitted.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus mid-week towel change.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed. Feeding of stray animals is also strictly forbidden.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €100 (1 week stay)/€120 (2 weeks stay)/€140 (3 weeks), paid locally in cash. 2 hours mid-stay cleaning included.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Late check-in fees: from 6.00 pm till 8.00 pm €20; from 8.00 pm till 11.00 pm €40; from 11.00 pm is not possible to check-in at the villa
- Other Ts and Cs : The staff runs a laundry service according to the guest needs. The first three washing are free, after this number, the cost of each wash is €5
- Pool towels included? : Yes, two pool towels are included for each guest.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately from beginning of May to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming. Diving is not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : Two cots are available on request.