A masterpiece of stone arches, shaded verandas, and terracotta tiles, from the oak flooring to the chestnut ceiling, Villa Presti is every bit the grand Umbrian villa paradise.
Holidaying groups of up to 15 can enjoy a tranquil stay amidst the typically picturesque gentle hills of the Umbrian countryside, enjoying the delicate floral surroundings from a private upland infinity pool.
Why not book a professional Pizzaiolo in to prepare you an authentic Italian lunch, or have dinner prepared from herbs and vegetables freshly plucked from the grounds that surround the villa. Don’t be shy in finding the perfect locally grown wine to match your chosen meals, taking a tasting tour through local vineyards to refine your palate.
Stepping inside, it is clear that warmth and comfort have been prioritised with decor choices. The soft red and woody brown colour schemes, and the exbosed brick work and beams provide a comforting...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Presti is about 5 kilometres from the historic town of Città della Pieve where one can experience traditional life as well as admire the works of the painter Pietro Vannucci, otherwise known as Perugino. There are local festivals to enjoy including the Floral Street Art festival, the Palio and music festivals. The town has many fine restaurants and traditional trattorias. Amenities and shops include supermarkets, a chemist, hospital and police station.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable in cash on arrival
- Arrival time : 4:00 PM
- Departure time : 10:00 AM
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : No, charged according to consumption
- End of stay cleaning included? : Payable at €10 per person
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : At owner's discretion
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Changeover day : Saturdays only