Serene Luxury Stylish 7 Bedroom Hilltop Villa Close to Cretian Coastline
Villa Oleandro offers the finest luxury and style across vast interiors and serene gardens, in an idyllic hilltop location on the Akrotiri Peninsula, just a stones throw from the Cretian coastline. This property is spread across 2 separate units that combine to accommodate up to 16 persons (14 adults, 2 children), making this villa an ideal choice for large groups looking to experience all this beautiful and varied island has to offer. The interiors have all been designed with an acute eye for blending style with the highest quality comforts and amenities. Both modern and traditional motifs are employed with a stunning attention to detail throughout the 500sqm living space, whilst automated technology allows for your holiday to flow seemlessly with your every need catered for. Stepping outdoors, there is a huge salt water pool with magnificent views, and a barbeque and dining area under the welcome shade of a pergola. All the while the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Oleandro enjoys a fantastic hilltop location in the stunning countryside surrounding the city of Chania (7.8 km), whilst only a few steps from the sea and the Blue flag sandy beach of Agios Ounofrios. The gorgeous village of Kounopidiana is only 1.5 km far and boasts a selection of traditional greek tavernas, lively bars and local shops. The whole North coast of Crete is a succession of incredible beaches with crystal clear waters, where you can relax on comfortable sunbeds, find shelter under very handy parasols or join an array of exciting watersport activities. Tersanas, Kalatha, Macherida, Stavros, Marathi and Seitan Limania are just a few options, all within a 20 minutes drive! A visit to the ancient city of Chania, which also hosts an airport, is highly recommended. The city has seen many civilisations come and go over thousands of years of settlement, from Minoans to Romans, Byzantine to Ottoman, amd this rich history has carved out a unique and mysterious town. Most of the restaurants, museums, churches and craft shops centre around the gorgeous Venetian harbour, which represents a window into the past Turkish and Venetian architecture that has otherwise largely been destroyed by war. Watching the sunset past the old lighthouse is a truly unmissable experience, but the area offers a different picturesque aesthetic at any given time of day. Be sure to sample the fresh fish they pull in from the harbour each day, or even take a boat out and do some fishing or snorkeling yourself! Along with the above sightseeing opportunities, keep in mind that the Akrotiri Peninsula has a number of unique archeological sites which are certainly worth a visit. Explore the caves of Stavros, Arkalospilio and Arkaudospilius, and discover the fascinating history lying behind the Gouverneto and Saint John the Hermit monasteries.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including bathrobes and slippers (changed midweek)
- Energy costs included? : Included in rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between 25/05 - 10/07 and 4 nights between 01/01 - 14/04 & 02/11 - 31/12. Otherwise, 5 nights
- Pool heating charge? : €300/wk in months when no sun.
- In April and October this may increase to €400
- Other 2 : The pool depth is 1.6m at the deep end and 0.3m at the shallow end.
- Other Ts and Cs : Daily maid service (except for Sundays).
- Other Ts and Cs : Welcome Basket
- Other Ts and Cs : Garden Maintenance & Swimming Pool Maintenance.
- Other Ts and Cs : Additional daily surcharge per extra child of €40,00 (Villa can accommodate two additional children in rollaway beds).
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in rental price. Daily cleaning included except Sundays.
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Arrival time : 16.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.