modern beautiful home with fantastic views of Agios Stefanos in North Corfu
Villa Tatiana is an outstanding four bedroom villa boasting top-luxury facilities and enjoying absolutely breath-taking views over the Agios Stephanos bay, opening up onto the endless blue waters of the Ionian Sea. When the sky is cloud-free, which in Corfu is the rule rather than an exception, you will also have the luck to see Albania on the horizon.
Set in a peaceful, privileged and secluded spot surrounded by lush olive groves yet a short walk from the pictoresque village of Agios Stephanos, this magnificent property offers plenty of room for 8 guests.
The delightful living room with its cosy fireplace along with the brand-new open-plan kitchen and dining area provide functionality, space and comfort.
Large patio doors allied to lofty white-washed beamed ceilings create a magical, bright atmosphere. In a nutshell, you will be able to marvel at the incredible landscape even when comfortably seated on...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Tatiana sits in the north part of the marvelous Ionian island of Corfu. A pleasant 15-minute stroll down a hill brings you to Agios Stephanos, a quiet fishing village with an array of traditional Greek "tavernas", cafes, little shops and supermarkets. The closest beach is Avlaki (2.2km), an almost unspoilt Blu Flag bay suitable for families with small children. Further recommended spots where to spend relaxing days in the sunshine are Kerasia (3.6km) and Kalami (9 km) beaches. Watersport facilities, sailing and windsurfing opportunities are also available. To fully take advantage of all the beauties Corfu coast has to offer, we suggest hiring a boat (Agios Stephanos, Avlaki or Kalami) and get to explore the hidden treasures along the coast. When you fancy doing some shopping or experiencing a lively nightlife, or getting fit playing tennis or going horse-back riding, head to Kassiopi (6km). This charming, little resort village a short drive from Corfu Town, is famous for its countless sandy beaches, watersports clubs, traditional tavernas serving mouth-watering local dishes and buzzybars. Corfu town (36 km) seems like a fresco painting that has come to life. Liston’s elegant arcades hang over the marble paved square where the locals gather for a cup of coffee or a drink. The old part, with its special design and quiet, narrow roads is the biggest preserved medieval town in Greece. Boasting an abundance of natural beauty, stunning beaches and a vivid nightlife, Corfu is probably the most famous Greek island attracting thousands of visitors every year. Corfu also offers vast options for entertainment, with candlelit restaurants, romantic bars and vibrant nightclubs covering all tastes and styles.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €700 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Monday. Flexible out of peak season, please request.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.