Delightful 18th Century Georgia Country Estate in Wales
Escape out into the Ceredigon countryside and live as lord of the manor on your own magnificent 18th century Georgian country estate. Tregaron Manor is nestled within thick and varied woodland, offering an oasis of luxury holiday accommodation amidst swathes of natural beauty, complete with 40 foot heated swimming pool and 4.5 acres of private grounds.
Thanks to a recent renovation the interior of the house is finished to a pristine standard, and combines with the traditional British styling to create an atmosphere of romance and grandeur. The communal spaces are perfect for entertaining and the large upstairs drawing room boasts breath-taking views towards the Cambrian Mountains. In the summer the incredibly well equipped outdoor areas are an amazing asset to this property, including the swimming pool with changing rooms and adjacent EC, and an elegant patio dining area with BBQ, perfect for alfresco dining on a warm...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In recent years Tregaron Manor has been fully renovated and offers spacious, comfortable, and well equipped accommodation. There are eight bedrooms in total, 7 doubles and 1 twin, each with their own bathroom or shower room, as well as a separate house bathroom. (Although there are 8 bedrooms, the maximum occupancy of the house is restricted to 14) Ground Floor - Entrance - Well equipped Kitchen with Rayburn oven, double electric cooker, induction hob, large prep area and kitchen table for 12 - Dining room with large table seating 14 and a small Kitchen adjacent which is used as a Servery - Lounge with 3 large sofas, TV, fireplace, crystal chandelier and garden view - living room with additional comfortable seating and fireplace First Floor - Large Drawing Room with views towards the Cambrian Mountains - Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with en suite shower room, WC and washbasin. The room has a view over the front the house - Bedroom 2: King size bedroom - Bedroom 3: double bedroom with garden view and en suite shower room with WC and washbasin. There is a small staircase that leads to bedroom 4 on the floor above. - Family bathroom with freestanding bath tub, hand shower, WC and washbasin Second Floor - Bedroom 4: Super king/twin zip and link beds - Bedroom 5: double bed with garden view and en suite bathroom with bath tub, handheld shower, WC and washbasin. - Bedroom 6: Super king bed - Shower room with WC and washbasin - Bedroom 7: Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom, bathtub with handheld shower, WC and washbasin - Bedroom 8: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom, bathtub WC and washbasin Outside Grounds -The grounds cover about 4.5 acres, and are a haven for bird life. - There is an open fronted Garden Room for alfresco meals - 40ft swimming pool which is heated from June - September with an adjacent WC, two changing rooms - Patio area which is ideal for B.B.Q's or chilling with friends over a glass of wine in the warm summer evenings.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Please note that there is an additional charge due of £500 for end of stay cleaning.
- Pets welcome? : Well-behaved dogs may be allowed on a request basis but please request prior to booking.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Changeover day : Fridays
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Other Ts and Cs : NO stag or hen do's allowed.