Enchanting Exceptional 7 Bedroom Chateau with 3 Hectares of Stunning Gardens Perfect for a Fairytale Wedding in Provence
Built in the 19th century by an esteemed perfumier as a private palace in Grasse, the world capital of perfume, Chateau de la Victoire is a truly outstanding gem even amongst the glitz and glamour of the French Riviera. The chateau is settled within a glorious 3 hectare park lined with ancient palm trees and was a beloved holiday destination of Queen Victoria, surely an undeniable testament to the regal credentials of this property.
Every inch of this huge chateau has been finished to an exquisite standard, and the interior is flooded with sunlight that pours in through vast original windows. Spiral wooden staircases lead on to custom made floors of Lapis Lazuli and marble imported from Brazil and Italy. The wooden wall paneling was constructed to order in Poland to include Jacquard silk tapestries from Lyon. Ornate taps appear like trophies above sinks and large stone bathtubs, whilst gold-leaf detailing, intricate wood parquetry...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Within driving distance of Cannes, Nice, Monte-Carlo, and the beaches. The villa is about 2.5 kilometres from the centre of Grasse, where you can rent bicycles. Five minutes' drive will take you to a nice 18-hole golf course, and there are others in the region. Cannes, known for its famous film festival, is a 25 minute drive away. Distances - Italian border: 75 km Monaco / Monte-Carlo: 57 km - Nice: 40 km - Cannes: 22 km - Grasse Center: 3 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €12000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus hotel cosmetics.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Internet access? : Yes (no Wi-Fi access available)
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Pool heating charge? : Extra €600 per week, payable locally. Pool heating is on request.
- Other Ts and Cs : Pool opening dates are subject to weather conditions (cooler months may not be suitable for swimming). Please enquire at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.