Shoretop Beachouse at England
The house is a recently built beach house in a quiet, unspoiled Cornish Hamlet 30 metres from the beach on the south coast that is fantastic in both summer and winter.
Shoretop Beach House is situated on the south coast of Cornwall with spectacular views across Whitsand Bay towards the beautiful Rame Peninsula. It is located in an oasis away from the main village and is set back from a small, historical harbour and rocky foreshore leading to a large sandy beach.
The local village has a hotel with an indoor leisure club, an 18-hole (SSS 69) golf course which runs partially along the coast, a pub and a local store/post office. The start of the Cornwall South West Coastal Path is a mere 50 metres from the house.
The area and the house are in a forgotten part of Cornwall not normally visited by the crowds, yet close enough to the general hustle and bustle of the main tourist attractions. The Eden Project and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Just a few hundred yards along the coast are large, quite spectacular, secluded soft sanded coves. These are so wonderful that they are just like being on a private Caribbean desert island, and that is no exaggeration. The rib makes an ideal way of accessing these and allows guests to spend the day having a great time partying and barbecuing. The area is famous for its wreck diving and boasts some of the best in the UK, with over 300 wrecks between Rame head and Fowey. The National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth has won the bidding for the decommissioned warship, HMS Scylla, which will now be sunk off Whitsand Bay, Cornwall, to create an artificial reef. This will be the first of its kind in Europe, making the west country Britain's diving capital. Cornwall lies alongside the warm Gulf Stream, and its mild climate makes all manner of plants, including sub-tropical ones, flourish. Southeast Cornwall is a veritable gardeners' paradise. Dozens of wonderful gardens, large and small, public and private, are open to visitors through most of the year and are easily accessible. These include the famous Lost Gardens of Heligan, gardens of The National Trust and many more properties open under the National Gardens Scheme. One experience not to be missed is the spectacular and unique Eden Project. The project is easily accessible from the house in southeast Cornwall and is guaranteed to leave visitors enchanted, inspired and awed. Built inside a crater 50 metres deep, the huge biomes constitute the biggest plant conservatory on earth. The coastline is 630 miles of pure magic, depending on how high the visitors' pain thresholds. Guests who can only muster a mile or two will nonetheless be inspired by the sheer staggering beauty of this coastline. The house is a perfect starting point with the coastal path a mere 50 metres away, allowing a slow venture with home not too far from sight.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500. This is paid 8 weeks prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Friday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 2-night minimum stay
- Pets welcome? : Well-behaved dogs are allowed on a request basis for an additional charge of £35 per dog, per stay. Dog breeds should be stated at time of booking.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking