Marvellous 3 Bedroom Villa with Unique Panoramic Views on Santorini
Featured in The Times ’50 Best Villas in the Med’ 2017
Have you ever dreamed of having all the luxuries and facilities of a 5 star hotel in the privacy of your own home? If so, Villa Sophronia is the place you.
The magnificent Greek villa on the island of Santorini offers privacy, exclusivity and unique views in a glorious location on the edges of the village of Oia. The amazing panoramic views, traditional architecture and carefully chosen decor will make your stay on this beautiful island a truly unique experience.
The Villa offers three bedrooms that all come equipped with comfy double beds, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, LCD TVs, bathrobes and VIP bathroom amenities. There’s a spacious living and dining area with LCD TV if you feel the need to get out of the sun, along with a fully equipped kitchen and a spacious veranda with heated Jacuzzi – everything you need to make each second of your holiday...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Sophronia can be found right in the start of a charming Greek village, and is within easy walking distance from many great restaurants, cafes and shops. Only 50 meters from the villa, you'll find the lovely marble path that leads right to the sunset point. Fira, the main center of the island is only 11 km from the village, and the airport and Santorini’s port are both less than 20km away. Santorini's beaches are legendary, but the Red Beach is probably the most amazing. You should visit the idyllic town of Ola with views over volcano of Palia and Nea Kameni islands. You should do at least one tour. If you like walking, the Caldera path between Fira and Oia is a must-do; some tours cover this. There are wine tours, boat tours, such as sunset or a volcano one, where you can pool and towns to visit. Greek food is always good, but the mashed Fava bean, 'hummus' is one of Santorini's best local foods. Santorini's Cherry tomatoes are unique, so much so they have a museum dedicated to them. Also, try the Tomato Keftedes (Tomato balls).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 50% at time of booking
- Arrival time : 14:00
- Departure time : 12:00
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : No
- Smoking Allowed? : No - only in the terrace right outside
- Minimum stay : 4 Nights