Villa Emeraude at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
The owners of this jewel have dedicated themselves to understanding and creating a lifestyle for ultimate relaxation. Their aim is to provide a holiday home that is fully equipped with all the latest conveniences and toys within a peaceful environment.
Villa Emeraude is in 3.5 acres of grounds and is situated just 30 minutes from Nice airport, 20 minutes from Cannes and 15 minutes from the nearest sea and beaches. It has a tennis court, heated swimming pool with adjacent Jacuzzi, sauna, boules court, table tennis, gym, backgammon terrace, cinema room with satellite TV and several indoor and outdoor dining areas.
There are 8 double bedrooms, four ensuite and four sharing 2 bathrooms. It is equipped with wireless broadband with excellent reception. There is also a double garage and ample guest car parking on the grounds.
Villa Emeraude is situated just outside Pegomas in an enclave that was home to counts, lords and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
The property is located on a quiet road outside Pegomas, which is an 'all the year round' french village, convenient for restaurants, supermarkets, doctors, boulangeries, butchers, beauty, nail and hair dressing salons. It is just a 3 minute drive into the village. Pegomas is 10 minutes from Mougins and 20 minutes from Valbonne and Cannes, 15 minutes from the nearest sea and beaches and 15 minutes from several golf courses. The nearest Ski resort is Isola 2000 which is under 2 hours drive away. Stables, rivers and a country park are all also a mere three to five minutes drive from the house. Pegomas is served by buses from the village into Cannes where connections by train or buses can be made to other parts of the country as well as Italy which is only one hour away. There is an airport for private planes into Mandelieu which is also a 15 minute drive from the house.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 charged to clients’ credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 16.00
- Departure time : 10.00
- Energy costs included? : Included except for winter lettings.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and towels are included and changed once a week.
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Normal end of stay cleaning is included in the price.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outdoors only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : There is welcome basket for the guests which will usually include a bottle of champagne and some chocolates or candy.