Stunning 7 Bedroom Luxury Chalet at the Foot of the Argentière Glacier Facing Mont Blanc
This unique property will welcome you with an enticing combination of luxury, comfort and modernity. Chalet Argile is part of a group of chalets that can be rented individually or combined for exclusive use as a hamlet, which can sleep up to 50 people.
Chalet Argile can be rented with or without additional services such as a private chef, personal chauffeur, hosts, concierge, and much more! It’s a great place to get pampered a unique setting and experience some magical holiday moments... All this at the foot of the Argentière glacier, facing Mont Blanc!
Chalet Argile can be rented for up to 14 people. It has been designed on 3 levels, with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
Lower ground level
- Store room
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Massage room
- Games room
- Open-spaced kitchen and living room
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
A short walk away from the main ski lift and the centre of the village, Chalet Argile is set in breath-taking landscapes to make you experience the best from your holiday.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 30%
- Arrival time : 4 p.m
- Departure time : 10 a.m
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Changeover day : Any day of the week
- Arrival time : 4:00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10:00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels included in rental price
- Changeover day : Sunday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the chalet
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Heating costs included? : Included in rental price
- Tax : Touris tax not included in rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included