Villa Di Campagna at Toscana
Get a true taste of Central Italy when you stay at this charming villa in Tuscany, located in the middle of picturesque Valdichiana valley – home to some of the most exquisite food and wine in the country.
This restored villa is warmly welcoming with authentic Tuscan décor, featuring exposed wooden beams, a rustic stone fireplace, and terracotta flooring. An open kitchen and dining area make it easy to bring the group together for meals, or fire up the barbecue and dine al-fresco at the garden table overlooking the manicured lawn and private pool.
Four bedrooms accommodate eight, with three en-suite bathrooms. The first floor bedroom boasts a private balcony where you can pair your morning coffee with simply spectacular views of the rolling Tuscan countryside. Included in the rental are mountain bikes and children’s playground.
Just 15 minutes’ drive away in Camucia are cafes, a supermarket, and the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons. Many come in search of fine art and others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple but wonderful cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, and summer vacationers the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture. From the Etruscans to the Romans to the Renaissance, Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculptures to frescoes and architectural masterpieces. This captivating region is a hub of Italian life, boasting the finest dining, the finest wines and breathtakingly picturesque scenery. Villa Di Campagna is situated in the centre of Valdichiana, close to Arezzo and Cortona. The villa offers the possibility of quickly reaching the main historical and artistic sites. Florence, Siena, Perugia, Montepulciano, Assisi and Orvieto are all a short driving distance away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 9.30 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €100, payable locally in cash. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection available for €5.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost payable locally in cash and based upon consumption.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning is not included in the rental price but is payable locally in cash and based upon consumption.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Changeover day : Saturday in July and August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Pool towels included? : No.