Villa Mistico at Campania
Experience a tranquil holiday with no need to sacrifice the modern creature comforts at Villa Mistico, a stunningly beautiful villa in Campania near the Amalfi coast. Relax outdoors on terraces with panoramic views, a large swimming pool and a hot tub, or keep active in the fitness room with sauna. For dinner, eat pizza from a wood oven underneath a pergola surrounded by greenery.
The villa’s three floors are connected by a lift for your convenience, and you’ll enjoy cleaning service, central heating, air conditioning and Wi-Fi. The six double bedrooms have luxurious en-suite bathrooms, and you’ll all want the exclusive balcony bedroom with amazing views of the Gulf of Naples. The living room features a bar, Satellite TV and a fireplace, and the spacious fully equipped kitchen is ideal for self-catering for a group.
Located a few kilometers from the center of Sorrento, this luxury villa is well situated for visits to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Mistico is set in the beautiful Sorrento hills, about 2 km from the village of Sant' Agata Sui Due Golfi and 9 km from the centre of Sorrento. The town swarms with local restaurants where you can savour typical delicacies and the worldwide famous traditional pizza. Beaches are not so far from the properties, just half-an-hour drive. A day or more at the beach is a must if you are visiting this coastal region. Perfectly-located, Villa Mistico is close to some of the most famous historical sites in the world. Enjoy the marvellous views of the Gulf from Positano, only 24 km away. Explore Pompei's excavation sites (35 km) and Ercolano (48 km) and hike the Vesuvius (45 km). From the Villa you could take a ride on the coastal road towards Amalfi (36 km) or rent a boat and have a day's sailing on Capri's beautiful seas.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000.00
- Arrival time : 4 to 8 pm
- Departure time : 8 to 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : ncluded in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, beth & pools towels included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wifi connection included