Leyburn Manor at England
Like a miniature “Downton Abbey”, this 18th century manor in Yorkshire infuses a sense of grandeur into everyday life. Stately, spacious rooms - furnished with antiques and the finest linens - invite you to enjoy a heightened country lifestyle. You’ll be greeted by the housekeeper, who will help you settle in and decide which sights to see (besides the 3 acres of beautiful gardens).
This holiday manor features endless spaces for entertaining. The traditional dining room has space for 18 to feast, while a fireplace and family portraits look on. Have a friendly game in the billiards room, flooded with light from tall windows and the roof lantern above, or enjoy tea in the traditional drawing room, where arched windows look out on the gardens beyond. You’ll feel like royalty in the bedrooms, featuring Super king and Emperor-size beds, feather pillows, and plush, high-quality bedding.
The nearest town is Middleham, a...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The house is a charming, 18th century Georgian manor set on 3 acres of private walled garden and situated in the heart of picturesque Middleham. Middleham was once known as ‘the Windsor of the North’ because of the frequent visits of monarchs and nobles to Middleham Castle. It was also home to Richard III in 1471. It is a picturesque dale village with its own Castle, parish church, and charming market square surrounded by local pubs, restaurants, shops, rivers and the most stunning landscape in the country. The village today derives much of its prosperity from the breeding and training of racehorses, and there are many well known racing stables in and around the town. <b>Location </b>- On the doorstep are dales, heather covered moors, rivers, waterfalls and picturesque dale villages. - Local restaurants and pubs are close by.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 credit card authorisation is required, it is to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure.
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included.
- Linen & towels included? : Included.
- Pets welcome? : Two dogs allowed, £25 per dog payable to owner. Please note that they are not allowed upstairs, in bedrooms or in rooms with carpets.
- Changeover day : Friday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.