Villa Mera is found in the Monte san Savino countryside in Tuscany, around the beautiful and renowned valley of Valdichiana. This stylish retreat is surrounded by a large park of olive trees, and offers complete privacy and a gorgeous panorama of the surrounding valley - this is Tuscany as it was meant to be seen!
The view takes in the surrounding countryside, including the Gargonza Castle, a medieval village with a 13th century tower, walls and a beautiful Romanesque church. The most important and distinguished resident of the town was the legendary poet Dante Alighieri in 1302 (so it’s perfect if you’re a literature buff). The villa itself is only 1.5 km from the old city, so it’s very easy to reach and has all you need including a bank, supermarkets and restaurants.
The villa is divided over three levels and can sleep up to twelve guests. There are 5 bedrooms available at the villa....
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Services in the nearest town include a grocery shop, bank, pharmacy and restaurant, all about 1.5 km away. The closest railway station is 2.5 km away, and if you like your horses you'll find riding stables about 4 km away, with a pampering can be found 18 km away at the local spa centre.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Pay on consume 0,50kw
- Heating costs included? : Pay on consume 4€ metre cube
- End of stay cleaning included? : €150
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : On request
- Smoking Allowed? : Yes
- Changeover day : Saturday