Traditional 15th Century Updated Farmhouse Style Manor Home in Kent
Manor Farmhouse is comprised of three buildings. The main farmhouse is a traditional 15th century thatched, timber framed property sleeping 7 guests. There are also 2 other properties: Stable Cottage sleeping 6 guests and The Barn sleeping 5 guests and containing the leisure complex.
Situated in the midst of the charming village of Milstead, the house is nestled between the Church of St Mary and the Holy Cross, the Manor House and the village cricket green. It is only three miles from the town of Sittingbourne. Faversham is close by and a little further is the popular coastal town of Whitstable and the cathedral city of Canterbury. This area of the north downs is classified as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is also known as the Garden of England. This is a perfect location for a family gathering to celebrate a special milestone or just to get together for a relaxing break.
Manor Farmhouse is approached...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Home Theatre System
Outdoor Dining Area
Manor Farmhouse is situated in the midst of the charming village of Milstead, nestled between the Church of St Mary and the Holy Cross, the Manor House and the village cricket green. Only three miles from the town of Sittingbourne, Faversham is close by and a little further takes guests to the popular coastal town of Whitstable and the cathedral city of Canterbury. This area of the north downs, which is classified as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is also known as the Garden of England. This is a perfect location for a family gathering to celebrate a special milestone or just to get together for a relaxing break.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £360, to be paid prior to arrival. Will be refunded after departure, subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.30 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : Dogs allowed, but please note additional restrictions apply.
- Changeover day : Friday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : No Stag or Hen parties allowed.
- Other 2 : The property can only be let to family groups - Due to a council restriction as of January 2014.
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is included. The pool is open between 1st May to 30th September