Beaconview Beach House at England
Beaconview Beach House is a newly built, 5 star luxury, detached holiday home set in a spectacular hillside location in Downderry. The property has wonderful panoramic sea views all the way to Looe Island and beyond that can be enjoyed from the balconies and elevated decking.
Looe View is located in Downderry, a beautiful, popular Cornish seaside village which enjoys breathtaking views of the idyllic coastline and countryside. It also has good, local day-to-day facilities with a general store, post office, traditional inn with lovely sea views and the recent opening of Blueplate by Nick Barclay.
For guests that enjoy walking, the coastal paths provide many opportunities with nearby Seaton, Looe, Talland Bay and the 13th century fishing village of Polperro.
Inside Beaconview is a modern, neutrally decorated, contemporary home. It has a fully fitted kitchen with fantastic sea and coastal views and the entire...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Good leisure sporting facilities are within easy reach of Beaconview Beach House including the 18 hole coastal golf courses of Whitsand Bay and Looe. There are many beaches around. Downderry beach is part shingle, part sand with numerous rock pools at low tide and dogs are permitted all year. The nearby Whitsand Bay is a vast 4 mile stretch of sandy beach. The ancient ports of Looe & Polperro are reachable in fifteen and twenty minutes respectively and the city of Plymouth is an half hour distant. There are also wonderful National Trust Houses and Gardens nearby for your enjoyment.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £200, to be paid prior to arrival. Will be refunded after departure, subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : Dogs allowed, but please note additional restrictions apply.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weekly bookings only in high season.
- Other 2 : No Stag or Hen parties allowed.
- Other 3 : The property can only be let to family groups - Due to a council restriction as of January 2014.
- Internet access? : Yes (no Wi-Fi access available)
- Changeover day : Saturdays