Villa Chambre Du Paradis at Nouvelle-Aquitaine
You’ll write your own fairy tale from this petite villa in Dordogne. Perfect for a couple on honeymoon, this stone cottage can be a romantic retreat, or just the beginning of the day’s adventures.
After dinner on the covered terrace, the patio leads down to a private Roman-style pool and hot tub for deep relaxation. When it gets late, you’ll retire to the cosy, intimate cottage, bathed in warm light - where lovely memories are waiting to happen.
In the morning if you’d like a refreshing way to explore the local area, take the bikes! Breath-taking scenery and quaint towns are everywhere in Dordogne. Sainte Alvère is the nearest small town (5 km), where you’ll find tennis courts and several restaurants.
To make the most of the region, head to Bergerac (30 km), which sits on the river Dordogne. Here you can learn the history of the region’s wine and tobacco cultivation, and (of course) set off on a world-class wine...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The property is set in the well-known Dordogne region in South of France, a few kms from the towns of Saint Alvère and St Félix de Villadeix. Here, you will find a plethora of excellent restaurants and lively cafe's as well as sport facilities ranging from tennis and basketball courts, to golf courses, horse-riding centres and swimming pools. The whole area swarms of tourist attractions and entertaining activities including wine-tasting tours, cruises down the Dordogne river, public gardens and many others. The Bergerac airport is also conveniently located at approximately 35 km. Local Activities and Amenities - Two courts in Sainte Alvère - Golf Club Chateau les Merles, Mouleydier. - Watersports: Aqua Parc Juniorland, Bergerac : 4 swimming pools, jacuzzi, solarium, VTT, mini-moto et quad etc. / Sport Nautique de Bergerac /Bassin Nautique de Tremolat at 10k's - water skiing. / Les Etangs de Bos, Audrix, Le Bugue sur Vezere (28k's approx.) Aquatic games and trampoline, 4 toboggans, pedalos, snack bar etc. - Parc de Loisirs Neufont, St. Amand, 11 hectares of woodland, 4 hectares of lake, fishing, safe swimming, beaches, cafe, free shady parking. - Beach: Parc de Loisirs Neufont. Tremolat. The River Dordogne. - Fishing: Lake or river fishing - the River Dordogne - Horse riding: Centre Equestre la Cavale, Haras de Valences, Eyrenville. / Club Hippique de Bergerac, 118 Rte. Ste. Alvere, Creysse. / La Jumenterie Equitation, Rouffignac de Sigoules - Local produce market: Vergt - Friday /Tremolat - Tuesday / Bergerac - Wednesday and Saturday / Perigueux - everyday, but bigger markets Wednesday and Saturdays. - Restaurants: 'Chez Cathy', Ste. Foy de Longas (must book) / Bistrot d'en Face, Tremolat / Vieux Logis, Relais Chateaux, Tremolat. Or for wonderful views as well (in fact you'll probably want to eat here everyday of your holiday!) Ferme Auberge de Tremolat. - Pharmacy: Sainte Alvère - Bank: Sainte Alvère - Cash machine: Sainte Alvère - Tourist information: Bergerac. Le Bugue. -Tourist attractions : Maison des Vins de Bergerac, Route des Vins de Bergerac. 126 producers, visites and degustation. Gabarres de Bergerac, Sail down the River Dordogne, enjoy the countryside in a more relaxing way! Aquarium du Perigord Noir, Le Bugue (20k's approx.) 3,000,000 litres of water, 6,000 species! Abri Prehistorique de Cap Blanc Marquay, Les Eyzies (30k's approx) the only frieze of prehistoric sculptures in the world to be shown to the public. (UNESCO) 'Airparc Perigord', St. Vincent de Cosse
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 (€600 if pets) charged to client's credit card prior to arrival and returned approximately after departure subject to full damage inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.00 p.m. and 6.00 p.m. (Early/Late arrivals by special arrangement only).
- Departure time : Before 10.00 a.m. (Later departures by special arrangement only).
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, excluding pool towels.
- Pets welcome? : Yes, subject to paying a higher security deposit (see above).
- Heating costs included? : No (cost according to the amount used).
- Insurance : Adequate travel insurance is required.
- End of stay cleaning included? : No, extra €40 to be paid locally in cash upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not allowed.