Chalet Sibyla at Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
Welcome to Chalet Sibyla, a lovely recently renovated freestanding chalet in a quiet spot within the hamlet of Les Tines and equidistant from both Chamonix and Argentiere. The picture postcard chalet offers a really authentic mountain setting with mountain river running past a romantic local chapel.
Entering ground floor there is a large hall incorporating ski room. Continue and you will encounter the open plan living area incorporating the kitchen with dining and sitting areas. The space is perfectly suited to relaxing in comfortable chairs around the fireplace, with large windows offering breathtaking views of Mont Blanc. The chalet also features a spacious cellar/basement with washing machine and tumble dryer.
On the first floor, both of the bedrooms have French windows leading to a balcony with the identical beautiful views. Second floor bedrooms are under eaves, first one being a double featuring a free standing...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Chalet Sibyla is located in the charming hamlet of Les Tines, a quiet spot ideally situated for skiing in both Chamonix and Argentière as it just a short five minute drive to either resort.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details requested as guarantee.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : No, there is a charge of €25 per hour, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Changeover day : Sunday. All other changeover days on request.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cleaning is not included and is charged at €25 per hour if required
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.