Idyllic Stylish 4 Bedroom Villa Enjoying Magnificent Seafront Views
Enjoying magnificent seafront views, this stylish four-bedroom Athena Villa is located in an idyllic spot. Just minutes away from the lovely beaches of Mahairida, Tersanas, Stavros and Kalathas, it’s a great spot to relax whilst enjoying the local areas. Athena Villa Superior is surrounded by beautiful gardens and features a large outdoor area, comprising of fully equipped terraces and verandas as well as a 5m x 10m swimming pool, ideal for re-energising swims. The architecture of the villa is modern and elegant, perfectly complimenting the surrounding environment. The interior of the villa manages to balance a contemporary style, whilst embracing homely comforts that will ensure a cosy stay. All the ensuite bedrooms are spacious and bright, conveying a welcoming atmosphere whilst showcasing the surrounding countryside. The comfortable living areas and well equipped kitchen make guests feel as comfortable as at home. It goes without...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The charming sea-front Athena Villas belong to the prestigious Divine Villas, located a stone's throw from the sandy beaches of Tersanas village, in the north corner of the always-sunny Crete. Recommended nearby restaurants serving mouth-watering traditional Greek dishes are the Sunset taverna in Tersanas (1.3 km) and the Irene tavern in Chorafakia (2.4 km). Interesting sailing trips depart every day from the little harbour of the gorgeous beach of Maherida (500m), taking you to the best spots across the Chania Bay well as to impressive islands such as Thodoru and Lazaretta. Along with the above sightseeing opportunities, keep in mind that the Akrotiri Peninsula has a number of unique archeological sites which are certainly worth a visit. Explore the caves of Stavros, Arkalospilio and Arkaudospilius, and discover the fascinating history lying behind the Gouverneto and Saint John the Hermit monasteries. A visit to Chania, which also hosts an airport, is equally recommended. The city, that has seen many civilisations come and go over thousands of years of settlement, from Minoans to Romans, Byzantine to Ottoman, this rich history has carved out a unique and mysterious town. Most of the restaurants, museums, churches and craft shops centre around the gorgeous Venetian harbour, which represents a window into the past Turkish and Venetian architecture that has otherwise largely been destroyed by war. Watching the sunset past the old lighthouse is a truly unmissable experience, but the area offers a different picturesque aesthetic at any given time of day. The dramatic, mountainous interior of Crete is also well worthy of exploration, remaining unspoilt and largely unchanged for hundreds of years. Incredible churches, and sleepy little villages are hidden round every bend as you wind your way across the sun baked landscape.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 14:00
- Departure time : 10.00
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels (changed every 4th day)
- Energy costs included? : Yes (water and electricity)
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Other Ts and Cs : Price includes
- - Personal welcome/introduction
- - Maid service (except Sundays)
- - Garden and Pool maintenance (1 x a week)
- - 1 cot and 1 highchair per villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation, personal accidents and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.